Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Earth Week: Roundup

Project: Earth Week. An introduction.

Cloth Diaper Report. Part three. Follow the links to the older posts.

Cloth Wipes Tutorial and Recipe. Click here. Solution recipe at bottom.

Earth Week partner in crime: Sabra of Sew a Straight Line. All of her posts in one spot.

Real Food guest post by Amanda of the everyday palate.

Links to some excellent green resources, information, shops, and shopping tools.

Sponsor: Natural Home Essentials.

Sponsor: Monkey Travel Club.

3 comments:

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

AWESOME!

Thanks again, Beth, for helping me out with that. I had a great time and hope to do something with you again in the future.

Beth Lemon said...

It was a great week! Thank you. You made it all happen. I wanted to do this at the end of Earth Week and have a place the button would link to but I didn't have time. Now it's done!

Our Little Beehive said...

I love the cloth wipes. I'm planning to sew up a bunch for a shower I'm going to in a few weeks.