Friday, July 06, 2007

Huskystar, I have missed you!


So I went on vacation and then mom had a bit of surgery and then it was the first week of summer classes...

Excuses, excuses! But until just now, I've been so busy playing catch-up that I haven't had one free moment to make stuff.

I got so excited after stitching up that striped bean doll (inside-out and there to the left of my baby, Mr. Huskystar), I decided to take a picture and write up this little post.

The bean dolls will be in the shop by Monday. I had taken photos of the two corduroy number beans before I left. I thought I had locked them before deleting everything else from the Nikon but alas, I had not. So into the abyss that is the digital recycling bin they went.

Tomorrow promises to be sunny enough for new pics.

I really love sewing. I really love doing the applique. And I really really love drawing up new little guys.

3 comments:

Sadie Lou said...

Hi!
I found you through the Etsy forums of course. Please feel free to drop in at my blog any ol' time you wish. I love company.
I'll be checking in on you now and then. Sales are slow right now for me and I'm trying to think of new ways to spread the word.

Unknown said...

I like how organized your work room is!

Beth Lemon said...

Thanks! But you're really only seeing one wall of the room -- and that's after I cropped out the mess to the right!