Friday, September 14, 2007

The Yetis have invaded!!!

Finally, after weeks and months of drawing and revising and drafting and revising again, I have finished the Yeti drawing.

I'm really happy with the way the little beast turned out. And despite some harrassment from the Vets at my friend Dorsey's print shop, The Locker Room, here in Morgantown, I DO NOT think it looks a boy in a chicken suit.

I'm thinking of putting them on the shirts like this:


I ordered mostly toddler and kids sizes in black, cardinal, kelly, and jade. I also ordered a few ladies shirts (Bella brand) in chocolate. The yeti will be white. I can't wait to premiere them!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a very well done Yeti. Looks good!

Beth Lemon said...

Thank you! I'm happy with it. We'll have to see how they do.

fernfiddlehead said...

Nice design. I'm sure they'll do well.

iSew said...

A boy in a chicken suit?!?! ugh

I love it!

Beth Lemon said...

Thanks!

Such jokers, huh?!?

Steph said...

He is terrific! I love it!

The Bookish Life said...

aww! i love it.

Beth Lemon said...

Thanks guys! I'll get them next week. I can't wait!!!