Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Coming Home


So we will be bringing our baby home sometime in the next two weeks. That seems pretty crazy to me. I got into a sewing frenzy this weekend spurred on by my whiny post about everyone else's productivity and the fact that I wasn't about to let my kid wear someone else's work home from the hospital.


So I took this cute little striped romper that I bought at Old Navy during their big January sale and put this really big bun bun on it. This fabric is from a fat quarter that I bought at a quilt shop in Carrboro, NC almost 10 years ago. I really like mixing patterns but don't do it much with the Lemon Cadet stuff because people seem to like to play it safe -- especially when they're buying gifts.

I'm sure this outfit will be too big but I love it anyway.

2 comments:

Amanda McGuire Rzicznek said...

That's right your bun-bun should wear your own bun-bun clothes home! This is so cute.

I'm done.

And I'm not preggars. LOL!

iSew said...

Agreed! Can't wait to see a baby in that bun bun.yl