Monday, October 11, 2010

On the Horizon...

Just a quick post today as I'm always exhausted on Monday nights. It certainly doesn't help when the little one wakes up at 5:30 a.m. complaining that it's so dark, she can't see her toys to play. Yes, that's because you're supposed to be asleep. Oh well.

So the news: lots of awesome interviews coming up. Is there someone you want to hear from or are there certain questions you want me to ask the artists? Spill.

Also, don't forget about the giveaway. Seriously, these doll panels are super cute and I love them. Facebook fans get an extra chance to enter. If you're not a fan, there is a quick link over there on the left.

Soon I'll post about Zadie's big girl room. I made a duvet cover for her, finished up the alphabet (for now) and made her name much cooler. I still have a couple of things to work on so that will all have to wait.

No comments: