Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The Moo stickers have arrived!


My fabulous Moo stickers were in the mailbox yesterday when I got home from work. They came packaged in a sleek white envelope.

The are so amazing. I'm surprised at the great print quality. I thought they'd be more like those sticker sheets you get out of the photo machines but they're really beautiful.


After snapping some pics of Groucho lounging and striking poses with the stickers, I started working on my business cards. I've been working on a new design so instead of getting rid of the old cards, I gave them a Moo makeover with my stickers. Much better!

15 comments:

Elizabeth Porter said...

I love the Moo-makeover on your cards!

Beth Lemon said...

Thanks! My new design is very similar to these except where the Moo sticker is, there will be three tiny thumbnails of my designs.

fernfiddlehead said...

mooo -- I love those stickers.

Sugarloaf said...

Your biz cards look lovely withh the new stickers.

stilettoheights said...

that is a wonderful idea for the old cards!

Marissa L. Swinghammer said...

Very clever and attractive moo makeover for your cards! I haven't even been able to use any of my stickers. They are too pretty!

Beth Lemon said...

Thank you! When I first made my business cards, I was all about the scout and I wanted to keep it clean. Now I understand the importance of having product pics. The moo cards are perfect.

And I have another book at home untouched!

iSew said...

Wow, my kitties aren't allowed to play with stickers. Did he get them caught in his fuzzy toes?

Karen said...

They look great! How fun they'll be to use. :)

nina kuriloff said...

your moo stickers look great!

bencandance said...

That's a great idea to stick them on your business cards!! How cute they turned out. :)


http://bencandance.blogspot.com/

Beth Lemon said...

Yay! I love my moo stickers. I think the business cards really rock and I'm going to use my last pack of them to finish off the remaining cards. They are so beautiful. The quality is amazing.

Ben, you would look awesome on a sticker.

Anonymous said...

love them!!! I can't wait to get mine =o)



http://sweetspicestory.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

I love your Moo stickers!

Unknown said...

those look really great! I've been meaning to order some of those, and now I think I will. Moo should be paying you commission!