Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Making it to the Etsy home page


After 4 months on Etsy, I finally made it to the home page. My little guy got around 300 hits.

I've been so busy with the trip to New York and being sick that I haven't finished anything new (except for one custom order). I've been working on doing machine applique -- in the long run it's going to save me a lot of time so that I might actually make a profit off of this endeavor. Unfortunately, it's taking a lot of practice.

Many pancakes into the bin...

Special thanks to Etsy seller maggiejs (who makes amazing jewelry) for taking this screen shot. I couldn't get a good image from my iBook because the screen is so small.

2 comments:

Pange said...

When I spotted your item on the front page, I was so happy for you! Congratulations!

Beth Lemon said...

I just had some buttons make with a yeti on it. I'll send you one, tb!